- Meet Dr. Chaffoo: Triple board-certified plastic surgeon and director of La Jolla Hair Surgery Center, Dr. Richard Chaffoo plans and oversees all hair replacement procedures at our center to ensure each patient receives natural-looking results.
- Meet Dr. Stuart: A board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Susan Stuart provides diagnosis and treatment for medical causes of hair loss.
- Why Choose La Jolla Hair Surgery Center: Learn why our center is superior to other facilities in San Diego County and beyond.
- Real Patient Testimonials: Find out about the quality of care we deliver, as told by some of the many men and women we've served.
- Welcome to Our 'Man Cave': We do our best to ensure your comfort and set our practice apart. From lunch prepared by a chef to a flat-screen HDTV you can watch from your recliner, you'll feel right at home during your procedure.
If you are concerned about hair loss, you are not alone. La Jolla Hair Surgery Center is here for you, offering much more than hair restoration surgery. Our San Diego County center is led by a unique partnership of doctors, who approach hair loss from two distinct specialties. Dr. Richard Chaffoo is a triple board-certified plastic surgeon; Dr. Susan Stuart is a board-certified dermatologist. Together they are consistently able to deliver the right solution for each patient's unique needs.
To meet with one of our doctors in La Jolla and learn about your hair restoration options, request a consultation using our online form or call our office at (858) 997-0096.
A Hair Transplant Specialist &
Triple Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Attractive hair transplant results that look natural require the precision and aesthetic eye of a plastic surgeon. Dr. Richard Chaffoo personally plans and oversees every hair replacement procedure performed at La Jolla Hair Surgery Center.View Photo Gallery Meet Dr. Chaffoo
Choose a Qualified Team
Unlike any other hair replacement facility in San Diego County, the team of doctors at La Jolla Hair Surgery Center is qualified to provide both medical and surgical solutions to hair loss. Learn more by reviewing the following pages: